Inver Wood Golf Course is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a job please click on the following link:
You may also stop in the Golf Shop and pick up an application.
Applications may be submitted by Mail, Email, or in person in our Golf Shop.
Our mailing address is:
Inver Wood Golf Course
1850 70th Street E.
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077
Please include your mailing address with all email correspondence.
Inver Wood Golf Course opened its doors in 1992 and is a municipal golf course located in Inver Grove Heights, MN. It is home to an 18 Hole Championship Golf Course, a
9 Hole Executive Golf Course, an 18 Hole FootGolf Course, and a 36 station Driving Range.
Inver Wood is located just west of Highway 52 off the 70th St Exit in Inver Grove Heights, MN. We are approximately 15 minutes from the airport. Please call (651)-457-3667 X-1
for driving directions, or you can use our map and directions on our website.
Experience is appreciated, but not mandatory. It is more important to have a cooperative attitude and a good work ethic. Customer service is of the highest priority in our facility.
All applicants must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license to be considered for a position.
STARTER: 20 to 40 hours per week
RANGER: 20 to 40 hours per week
- Facilitate golfers getting onto the golf course without delay according to schedule of the day.
- Coordinate with golf shop and ranger in order to insure that golfers play without undue delay.
- Check golfers to insure that all have appropriate green fee and cart fee tickets.
- Explain to golfers the importance of keeping pace as they play.
CART PERSON: 20 to 30 hours per week
- Patrol the golf course to ensure that the pace of play is appropriate and course regulations are complied with.
- Check green fee tickets of all golfers.
- Report any accidents and/or emergencies to the golf shop immediately.
RANGE PICKER: 20 to 30 hours per week
- Clean golf cars on a daily basis.
- Report any damage or necessary repairs to the golf shop.
FOOD & BEVERAGE CONCESSIONAIRE/BEVERAGE CAR OPERATOR - Minimum age 18: 20 to 40 hours per week
- Pick-up golf balls from the range as scheduled.
- Properly clean and re-basket range balls.
- Keep entire range area and range building clean and well-organized.
GOLF CONCESSIONAIRE: 20 to 40 hours per week
- Prepare and sell food and beverage product in accordance with set procedures.
- Operate cash register, restock supplies and product as necessary, keep work area neat and clean in accordance with cleanliness policies and Health Department standards.
- Meet and greet customers creating a friendly, service oriented atmosphere.
GOLF COURSE LABORER: 20 to 40 hours per week
- Meet and greet golfers at Inver Wood, creating an atmosphere of friendliness and service.
- Manage counter, operate cash register, coordinate tee time reservations, sell green fees, answer telephones, rent golf cars, sell merchandise, etc.
- Keep work area neat, clean and organized at all times. Restock merchandise, range balls and other materials as necessary.
- Perform maintenance functions of the golf course.
- Operate specialized mowing equipment safely and efficiently, report machine malfunctions immediately to the supervisor on duty.
- Perform hand mowing and grooming of specific areas.
Varies by position.
Thank you for your interest in Inver Wood Golf Course!