The Inver Wood Women’s Club is a Monday evening 9 Hole team-based match play league that runs for 12 weeks. Each week, two members
per team will be expected to show up for their team’s assigned tee time. Tee times every week will vary but will typically be
between 4:50-6:10pm as we have a reserved block of time with Inver Wood.
We offer a Championship league and an Executive league. The Championship League will play both the front and back courses -
typically one week on the back per month. The Executive League will play the executive course every week.
Opposing team players are matched each week with 2 other members of the league (making a foursome). Using handicaps
2 points are awarded to the winning 2 players in each match. In addition, 2 points are awarded to the team with the lowest
combined score with handicap. It is possible to earn 6 points per week per team. Ties will split the points. Handicaps will
take at least one week of scores to be generated.
Women’s Saturday Morning Golf Clinics FREE
(9:00 am – 10:30 am)
APRIL 22 – FULL SWING
APRIL 29 – SHORT GAME
MAY 13 – FULL SWING
MAY 20 – SHORT GAME
JUNE 3 – FULL SWING
As a part of the league fees, the IWWC pays for and manages a league website for detailed information about our league.
Things that can be found at any time on the league website are:
- Schedules of Tee-Times
- Team roster
- Player information (including Handicap)
- Weekly results
Access to the website will be shared to members after successful registration and payment.
The league schedule is available for viewing on our league’s website which will be sent out to league members after successful
registration and payment. Here are some key dates:
- Monday, April 3rd - Payment Due & League Registration CLOSES (if it hasn’t filled up by this date)
- Monday, April 24th - Members will receive email communication for access to League Website and Tee-Times
- Monday, May 1st - First Week of League!
- Monday, May 29th - NO GOLF - Memorial Day
- Monday, July 3rd - NO GOLF - 4th of July Weekend
- Monday, July 31st - Last Day of League (tentative based on any weather-related cancellations)
- Monday, August 21st - League Tournament (tentative based on any weather-related cancellations)
- Monday, September 11th - League Banquet
The league does use a handicap system to compete fairly during our weekly team match play. Player handicaps and the
algorithm used for generating the handicaps is available for viewing on the league website. GHIN Handicaps are not included in our league fees.
Teams are responsible for finding a substitute if they are unable to make their tee time. A substitute list is provided on our league’s website.
If you are interested in becoming a Substitute but not a part of a team, you can proceed to our online registration
form and choose the Substitute Only path.
Registration is handled on a first come, first serve basis. This year, we can accommodate 16 teams on the Championship
league and 18 teams on the Executive league. We will be updating the registration form as necessary when the leagues fill up.
If you are interested in joining the league, you can proceed to REGISTER HERE
Registration is considered final once we have received payment for your entire team - please have this paid by the
registration deadline of April 3rd, 2023.
The league fees that are due by the registration deadline include the following:
- ALL 12 WEEKS of greens fees - paid in one of the amounts listed below in then total payment breakdowns
- Exec Senior Weekly Rate: $14
- Executive Regular Weekly Rate: $19
- Championship Senior Weekly Rate: $18.50
- Championship Regular Weekly Rate: $25
- League Fee - $70
The league fee is used for the following items:
- Annual Banquet: $46.00
- Team and Individual prizes & birdies (Prizes awarded at the banquet): $12.00
- Weekly Events (Prizes awarded at the banquet) $4.00
- Administrative fees (postage, checking account fees, website, etc.): $8.00
The following items are not included in our league dues:
- Optional Cart fees - please pay per week if you’d like a cart
- Optional GHIN Handicap - not required for our league
- Optional League Tournament - payment will be asked for later towards the tournament itself
||S or R
||S + 60
|Executive/2||Senior|| 14||12 ||168 ||70|| 238|
|Executive/2||Regular||19||12 ||228 ||70|| 298|
|Executive/3||Senior|| 14||8 ||112 ||70|| 182|
|Executive/3||Regular||19||8 ||152 ||70|| 222|
|Executive/4||Senior|| 14||6 ||84 ||70|| 154|
|Executive/4||Regular||19||6 ||114 ||70|| 184|
|Champion/2||Senior|| 18.5||12||222 ||70|| 292|
|Champion/2||Regular|| 25||12 ||300 ||70|| 370|
|Champion/3||Senior|| 18.5||8 ||148 ||70|| 218|
|Champion/3||Regular|| 25||8 ||200 ||70|| 270|
|Champion/4||Senior|| 18.5||6 ||111 ||70|| 181|
|Champion/4||Regular|| 25||6 ||150 ||70|| 220|
|Substitute|| || || || ||70||70|
About Inver Wood Women’s Club:
The Inver Wood Women’s Club was organized to:
2023 Board of Directors
- Promote the game of golf
- Provide an opportunity for league play
- Provide handicap service for members
- Provide exposure to other golf organizations such as U.S. Golf Association, Minnesota Women’s Public Golf Association (MGA), and Minnesota Golf Association
|VICE PRESIDENT||Stephanie Collette**|
|LEAGUE DIRECTOR||Pat Beauvais|
|TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONSHIP||Linda Cooksey**|
|TOURNAMENT - EXECUTIVE||Michele Kleason**|
|WEEKLY EVENTS CO-CHAIR||Sandy Rausch**|
|WEEKLY EVENTS CO-CHAIR||Sharon Teater**|
|BANQUET CO-CHAIR||Melissa Maude**|
|BANQUET CO-CHAIR||Becky Greeley**|
*First year term
**Second year term