- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your tee time. No earlier or later.
- The clubhouse is closed
- Tee-times must be booked in advance online or by phone by calling (651-450-4320).
We will not allow any play after our final 7:00 p.m. tee time.
- Once at the course you will approach from the WEST SIDE.
- You will be assisted by an Inver Wood Staffer as to where to go to check in.
- We will have red “X’s” and arrows placed along the building’s west side concrete spaced 6ft. apart in accordance with the CDC’s
social distancing recommendations.
- Once you reach the south side of our clubhouse on the balcony you will be able to check in with one of our Inver Wood Golf Course Staffers.
- We have arranged to have our windows replaced with plexiglass with a small opening for one to check in with our staff.
- All forms of payment(Credit Card, Gift Card, Cash, Check) will be accepted at this point.
- Once your transaction has been completed you will follow the arrows across our balcony and then onto the East Side of the building down
the stairs and on to the starter where you will be asked to share your payment receipt with our starter before heading onto the course.
- At this point we are allowing the rental of Golf Cars and Pull Carts.
- Driving Range is OPEN and on the grass tee; practice green is open but there are no pre cut holes as to remove common touch points.
- Please do not touch flagsticks or cups
- Please practice physical distancing (6 ft. within your group, 20 yards between groups)
- All ball washers and bunker rakes have been removed; play preferred lies in all bunkers
No outside food or alcohol allowed.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as all of us get used to this new process.
The Staff at Inver Wood Golf Course